My Blog List

Friday

Pix of my Princess


The weather here is becoming very summery: humid and warm with occasional storms and showers, and the heat is getting to my dear little girl, who spends most of her days asleep in my bedroom  or lying on the floor by the computer when I am using it.   


Tiggy is so sweet and I am very lucky to have such a gentle, yielding girl to share my days...The ceiling fan is on in the two main rooms most days and Rusty, my canine companion hides away from the breezes under a favourite chair.


 Not so my Princess; she, when not napping, is always beside me, sharing my time, her voice asking for attention now and then in the kindest of manners.  I just love her!


 ~God Bless All Cats ~
 Especially Tiggy!
Even when she snores!





OOPS!  I've been found sitting at the computer!  LOL
"Can I have some attention now?"
So polite she is  :)

4 comments:

  1. what would we do without our animal friends? they are truly special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely beautiful Penelope! Such a dear pretty lovely soul!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penelope I wish you and your family happy holidays and a Good New Year! My biggest wish for you is health!
    A big hug for you and all the best! Yael.

    ReplyDelete