My Blog List

Thursday

Found It!


The flower I posted the other day is definitely a hippeastrum...I found it on Google  :)  It's a type called "Papillon"; I thought you may like to see some others in different colourways...they are all so regal and lovely.

"Papillon"
"Pink To Red"
"Blenheim Pink"

"Sunarise"
"Spotted Witch"
  I also found a pic of me taken a few years ago, in a bed of these at gardens where my partner used to live  :)  I just know I'd seen them before somewhere!  LOL


I hope you enjoy looking at these stunning flowers...my one regret is that I don't have them growing.  They are out now as Spring  is here in Oz.  Lovely!  If anything, it's perfume overload in my small garden at present.



3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! I tried googling it, too, but had no luck. Guess you're a better googler... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those are the most gorgeous flowers! and it's nice to see you, too!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear P.!
    Now that I saw the other photos I would have said those are Amarillys - I know them by that name. Any way they are very beautiful indeed and your photos are lovely!!!
    Many regards, Yael.

    ReplyDelete