My Blog List

Friday

Traveller



Silver star
Indigo sky
Moon yet to rise
Soft argent light

Indigo night
Gentlest breeze
Shy moon appears
High above trees

Soft velvet flowers
Violet haze
Beauty about me
Wherever I gaze

Still the heart wonders
Wave to the sand
How much is destiny
How much is planned

Raining a song
From indigo sky
Clouds there are none
Silver moon nigh

Watch through the misting
Smile on my face
Hearing my heart
Feeling my space

Night is a wonder
Raindrops run past
Hands on a window
Memories are cast

Into the rivers
Indigo night
Wings folded over
End of the flight

Wait for me nightbird
Far side of the moon
Rain on my feathers
Humming a tune

Softness of night
Takes me in its folds
Mirrors are empty
Air still and cold

Warm is in knowing
Night is my friend
Silver star mine
There at the end

Puddle below me
shelters the moon
Infinite depths
Rippling rune

Breeze all but sleeping
Night is alone
Moon and star fading
Now I am home.

~Penelope~

2 comments: