My Blog List

Sunday

The Leap of Faith


Blogging is new to me, thus the Leap of Faith...I am inspired by others who jump in with both feet and survive. I was born a chatterbox, according to my family, and I guess this is no different as it's chatting with written words, not spoken.

I know very little, having only lived for 62 years so far. It's not a long time in the grand scheme of things...I watched a documentary recently, part of the BBC series
Great Cities Of The World, on the Eternal City, Roma in Italy. Much of Rome is 2,000 plus years old and has seen so very much of life and living. Made me realise how insignificant I could feel without trying hard at all :)

I love my computer, the very dear friends inside it, my beloved Sid and my pets who are sitting by me at this very minute. It is Sid's 73rd Birthday today and I wish him the Moon, amongst other things, plus many more birthdays at my side. Happiest of Birthdays to you...

Rust Ranger and Tiggy are never far from my side, unless you count time out for eating and sunbathing and chasing things, which they do in no particular order most days :) More about them later, and more about my days on this small blue planet spinning on its axis.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you leaped!! Looking forward to your upcoming posts...
    And Happy Birthday, Sid!

    ReplyDelete