My Blog List

Thursday

The thing about extinction...


 If you are, like me, a lover of animals, and wonder with concern about their futures in the wild, then go to this link and have a quiet read.  It won't take you long, and may even give you an insight on the plight of the many species that face extinction every single day.......it is one of several sites thatdemonstrates concern for the marvellous animals that co-populate our small blue planet.   Will these amazing creatures survive for our grandchildren and their children to see?  I wonder.....




~ Baby orangutan photos taken at Melbourne Zoo by Penelope...Bono and Suma ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope, I had a peek at the link - I will take time in the evening to read and inform my self more seriously.
    Thank you for drawing our attention to such an important issue! Have a nice day!
    Wonderful photos by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does make one wonder how long it will be until some creatures we know and love will just be the things of stories and myths. that's a scary thought.

    ReplyDelete